6U Data Cabinet
The Data cabinet is made of aluminum and steel framed cabinet features lockable front, side, and rear access doors/panels for security. The vented doors combine with the optional cooling fans (up to six 120mm fans on the top panel) to provide excellent air circulation, keeping your servers and other equipment at optimum operating temperature.
Why Buy The 6U Data Cabinet
Reduce Excess Clutter
This 6U patch panel cabinet enclosure lets you securely mount your electronics, network, and data equipment to the wall, helping to eliminate any additional clutter and keep your server room organized.
Built to last
Designed to provide tough and rugged housing, this wall mount rack cabinet is constructed of heavy-duty steel for ultimate durability.
Wall Mount Option
This multi-use patch panel cabinet enables you to store your data/network / IT equipment virtually anywhere, without having to use your floor space, making it an ideal storage solution for small or home office spaces.
Large Viewing area
For added convenience, this data rack cabinet has a lockable acrylic door with a large viewing area, so you can keep your server room equipment secure, while still being able to monitor the status of the equipment.
Constructed of high-quality materials, this 6U patch panel cabinet is backed by StarTech.coms lifetime warranty, making it a truly cost-effective solution.
When mounted on the wall, the cabinet can swing open, providing access to the rear of the cabinet for easy installation and maintenance of equipment. Lockable and removable side panels also provide easy access to the cabinet.
Cable entry is provided top and bottom of the cabinet and also in the rear swing section.
Data Cabinet Features
- Adjustable Front and Rear Profiles to enable eg rear mounting of PDU if required.
- Supplied with four sturdy wall-mounting bolts.
- Supplied with cage nuts and mounting screws to support equipment.
- Upper and Lower Cable Entry Points with removable covers
- Quick-release front door – enabling easy removal for access while cabling.
- Multiple Venting Holes to keep equipment cool (there is space for a fan tray).
- Welded construction
- Lockable glass front door in a steel surround (over 180-degree door opening with quick release pins)
- Cable entry points top and rear with gland plates
- Lockable/removable side panels
|INTERNAL WIDTH:||19 “|
|INTERNAL HEIGHT:||6 U|
|INTERNAL DEPTH:||505 mm|
|EXTERNAL WIDTH:||570 mm|
|EXTERNAL HEIGHT:||368 mm|
|EXTERNAL DEPTH:||600 mm|
|HOLES FOR FAN COOLERS:||105 x 105 mm (2 places)|
· Front: glass
· Side: metal
There are no reviews yet.