Hikvision 4-ports 100Mbps long-range unmanaged PoE Dog+ switch. Switches are layer 2 100 Mbps long-range switches, providing 1 × 10/100 Mbps Hi-PoE port, 3 × 10/100 Mbps ports, and 2 × 10/100 Mbps RJ45 ports. The switches provide advanced Hi-PoE/PoE technology and support extend mode with long-range access up to 250 m. The prior and stable transmission of the important surveillance area videos can also be guaranteed when connected to the high-priority ports. Meanwhile, the 2 × 10/100 Mbps RJ45 uplink ports guarantee applications of multiple network solutions.
The built-in PoE Ai version switch of hasivo integrates PoE dog and Hi PoE functions, in which the first port supports Hi PoE-60W output and can automatically detect compliance. The IEEE802.3af/at PoE++/HiPoE/BT standard power supply equipment. Po E dog resolves the problem of dead and dropped equipment, automatic repair of the dead machine; solve the problem of dead and dropped camera wireless AP; solve the problem of restarting switch once a month to the scene; solve the problem of complex installation requiring multiple switches.
Ai version, with PoE Dog function, real-time detection of the status of PoE electrical equipment when a function is started; when the device side is abnormal, the switch actively resets the port and restores the power supply of PoE Dog; realize no duty.
Single port power up to 30W (select the first port of Ai version to output HiPoE_60W) International General Standard IEEE802.3af/at PoE++/HiPoE/BT, supporting full-port standard detection function Supports power supply through devices such as wireless access points (AP) and network surveillance cameras over 5/6 Ethernet lines Flow control mode: full-duplex adopts IEEE 802.3x standard.
Half-duplex adopts Back Pressure standard Support automatic port flip (Auto MDI/MDIX) Support port lightning protection (secondary lightning protection requirements).
Exchange mechanism using storage and forwarding All ports support line speed switching and giant frame transmission Zero Configuration Characteristic, Automatically Provided to Adaptive Equipment Panel indicator lamp monitoring work status and help fault analysis.
4-port switch to transmit data, such as IP cameras, wireless AP, VoIP, etc. Standard IEEE 802.3af(15.4W) supply for four ports.
1. PoE dog: The system integrates the anti-false-death mechanism. When the resources of the current equipment system are exhausted or the system task hangs up, the system will automatically restart to ensure the reliable operation of the network.
2. Single-port power up to 30W (The first port of Ai version can output HiPoE_60W)
- Up to 250m transmission achievable at reduced Mbps rate
- IEEE 802.3at/af/bt standard for Hi-PoE port (Max. 60 W port power
- IEEE 802.3at/af standard for PoE ports
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, and IEEE 802.3x standard
- 1 × 10/100 Mbps Hi-PoE port, 3 × 10/100 Mbps PoE ports, and 2 × 10/100 Mbps RJ45 ports
- Provides up to 30 watts per PoE port
- PoE Dog power budget 60W
- 6 kV surge protection for PoE ports
- Plug-and-play installation
- 1.2 Gbps switching fabric
- 768 Kbits RAM Data Buffer
- 2K MAC address entries
- Sturdy metal enclosure
- Dimensions: 145 x 25.6 x 68.45mm
5×10/100Mbps auto-sensing RJ45 ports, 4×10/100Mbps ports, 1xUplink Ethernet port.
Can supply network surveillance cameras that with function.
Supports port auto-flip (Auto MDI/ MDIX).
Maximum of single port: 15.4W.
Adopts store-and-forward architecture.
Features with fanless, natural cooling, small, compact, and quiet design, suitable for desktop or wall.
adapter voltage: Input AC 100V-240V
switch input: DC 44V-57V
Network port: 1-4 port: 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port; uplink port: 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port
Transmission Distance: 0-100m
Transmission media: Cat5/5e/6 standard network cable
Working temperature: 0℃-55℃
Relative humidity: 20%-95%
Item size: 20 * 12 * 4cm / 7.87 * 4.72 * 1.57in
Item weight: 624.7g / 22.04oz
Package weight: 750g / 1.65Lb
Package size: 22 * 17.5 * 5cm / 8.66 * 6.89 * 1.97in
1 * PoE switch
1 * adapter
1 * English User Manual