About Ceiling Mounts
Professional 2-6″ Camera Bracket, All parts are interchangeable and can be customized into 12 different combinations! This neat little kit gives you a lot of versatility for creative indoor and outdoor Ceiling Mount applications, even around corners and near windows, etc…
Works with ANY device with suitable standard female thread- including mini-monitors, transmitters, and a WIDE variety of CCTV cameras and camcorders. Each set includes two 2″ shafts, one 2″ X-base, one 1″ base extender, one 2 3/8″ round base, and one head. No special tools are required, screw hardware included.
This ceiling mount is designed for a small to medium-sized dome security camera and a small flat-screen display. Available with a 1 or 2-meter ceiling drop.
It features integrated cable management allowing cables to run through the center of the pole and out through either the top or side of the ceiling mount, ensuring finished installations are neat and tidy. For longer drops, the pole length can be extended with a joiner and additional poles
Long adjustable camera mount. The size and unique design are aesthetically pleasing and complement any type of facility that uses smaller-scale CCD or IP cameras. It has been engineered for easy installation and adjustment, and quality-built of rugged aluminum components.
Telescopic length adjusts from 24 inches to 40 inches. 90-degree tilt, Swivel angle 360 degrees. Loading capacity 8 lb. Cable goes through extension pole. Notice: We also have other camera mount lengths adjust from 15 to 22.5 inches in our store,
- Metal construction; All parts are interchangeable
- 12 different combinations, 90-degree tilt; 360-degree turn and rotation
- Customize to 2″, 4″ or 6″ length. 1/4in / 20 threads throughout
- T-bar drop ceiling clip included
- Adjustable length from 24 to 40 inch
- Tilt 90 degrees, swivel 360 degrees
- Aluminum alloy construction, lightweight, heavy-duty. Loading capacity 8 lb
- Cable management through an extension pole
The mount is inexpensive and very well build. I love the way it telescopes. One watch-out: The pole has a small diameter and the openings to thread wires through the pole are very small. You will end up having to strap at least two wires to the exterior of the pole to operate the camera. Functionally it works great but be aware that wires will probably be mounted externally.
Perfect for filming vlogs and reviews!
I mounted this to my ceiling and attached a cell phone holder at the bottom of it.
So now when I am going to record, I just screw the pole into the ceiling mount and clip my phone.
- Mounts a dome camera and small flat screen to the ceiling
- Available in a choice of two different drop lengths
- Multiple grub screws allow micro-adjustment of the pole to ensure a perfectly angled drop
- Safety bolts ensure pole and camera mount are securely joined
- Integrated cable management allows cables to pass through the center of the pole to the
CCTV camera and out through the top or side of the ceiling mount
- Easy tilt adjustment of the screen
- Features 100 x 100mm fixing points for camera
- Fits most cameras with a 1/4inch thread
- Integrated cable management
- Multiple pole lengths available on request